What I Talk about
When I Talk about
Translation methodology between language and space
Have you ever had such a discovery:
Our oral cavity structure is basically the same, but the pronunciation of different languages are ever-changing?
In this project, I try to find a translation methodology from language to architecture and create a new design system. I want to show the differences between languages by space and the space change when we pronounce. In the end, a design proposal will show the design system considering on different contexts.
- What is the structure of language and architecture system?
- What is the correspondence between linguistic and architectural space?
- How can language translate into an architectural desing system?
- What kind of space could I create according to the guidance of translation?
- How can I use the new design system in different contexture of ‘site’ ?
- What is the link between the system and ‘site’ ?